Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year, New Home

So, it's now January 2010. Yet again, we've moved. We're not right in the heart of Williamsburg. So far, it totally ROCKS! We're 2/10 of a mile from the Colonial Area - 2/10 of a mile from Colonial Williamsburg!!! Geoff and I Honeymooned here when we were married 18 years ago and absolutely fell in love with this area. I can't believe that I live within walking distance of my favorite place on Earth. We've taken a couple of family walks over there. But, it's been pretty cold, so we haven't gone much. I definitely see lots of walks in our future though!

Aaron's favorite part of the move is that we are now only 8 minutes from Busch Gardens - his favorite place on earth. I guess we'll see how that works out when they open in March. I just hope he doesn't expect to go every day.

Here are some pics from our recent Christmas Town visits -







Daddy, Aaron and Cora posing. Can you tell Geoff loves to pose?




The decorations at Christmas town were gorgeous!





No comments:

Post a Comment